Sunday, June 29, 2008

Brooklynn learning to Blog

What the $%&! Sadly but true I have lost my computer skills since I have graduated from college, which was about 4 years ago. Goodness, Nate just recently got me an e-mail address and now I'm hearing the word "Blog" say what?? Luckily my sister in-law Shawnee helped me re-learn technology so that I can keep up with the rest of the world. I hope I make you proud Shawnee!!

2 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Hahaha! I love this. Good job Brooklynn, and Nate. I am VERY proud :) It was so good to see you guys this past weekend, we miss being home already! Keep this blog updated so that we know what's going on with your life!

Shawn, Hayley, Sophie Sandberg said...

Hi Brooklynn!
Cute Blog you've done such a good job! Love it! I'm finally starting to work on mine. Hopefully soon there will be more.