Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Laycee's first4th of July!
It's tradition to go swimming at the Country Club with the Cochran's after the parade. Well, this year to our surprise someone pooped all over in the pool the night before so they weren't finished cleaning it in time. CRAP!! So we improvised and bought a swimming pool to take to grandmas house to swim in. Honestly, I thought this was much more fun for the kids anyway.

2 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Brook!! The blog is looking great. It's good to see recent pictures of ya'll while we are here in texas. It looks like you had a fun 4th of July. I had to work!!! but it was fun anyway cause we went to a rodeo at night. P.S. it was great coming home to visit and seeing everyone.
-Preston

Hillary said...

Hello Brooklynn! I'm glad you found my blog. Your family is so cute. Isn't crazy how fast time flys?? keep in touch lv- Hill