The girls have been practicing all week to perform a dance number in the Timpanogos Dance Concert. Oh my gosh they were so cute. Little Kylie stood up all by herself a little earlier than she was supposed to with the biggest grin on her face just shakin it. (So Cute) The girls loved it and want to be in dance sooooo bad.
Aunt Starlee (The "bestest" dance teacher ever!)
Dad got his beautiful dancers some flowers for doing such a great job.
Striking a Pose of course!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Timpanogos Dance Team Concert
Posted by Brooklynn at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute! I bet your girls love dance. Thats so fun. Good job girls.
Brooklynn, I just saw your comment, I must of missed it. It is so good to hear from you. I love blogs! Your girls are so cute and so grown up already. It's something I get to look forward to. I'm glad you found me.
Your girls are adorable. December is so busy for us now that we have two kids in school and one in preschool! So many Christmas programs!
Post a Comment