Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lagoon!!

O.K. I haven't been to Lagoon since my senior year in High School. My family and Hayley"s (my sister) in-laws invited us to go to Lagoon with them. Nate had to work so I went Solo with my kidos. I was bumbed that I would be riding the BIG rides by myself, but to my surprise my Addi (7 yrs.) wanted to ride everything that I rode! I could not believe it! She rode the Collosus with me which is a roller coaster that goes through two upside down loops, CRAZY I know. Addi and I had so much. She was nice to her little sister Kylie to ride some of the "little" kids rides so that Kylie didn't have to go by herself.

This is all of us BIG KIDS










1 comments:

shea said...

I love Lagoon! Okay I just love roller coasters. I haven't been for a long time either. We should all go up for Frightmares this year. That would be fun :)