
I found out I am 2 weeks further along than I thought!! So I thought I was due March 27th and now it's looking like I am due March 13th, funny huh?
Profile "What a sweet face!"
Today was our ultra sound appointment and our technician was so cute! She asked before we got started how many kids we have and what gender they are! Of course as soon as we said we have 3 beautiful little girls she automatically said Oh No so I have to break the news to you if this is another GIRL! She asked us to promise not to cry or throw things at her when she told us the gender. Sure enough when we got to the bottom portion of our little baby she had to write Uh Oh! because as you can plainly see there is no mistaking that this is a little girl!!
We are thrilled that everything measured to the right lengths, she has a healthy strong heart beat, and is very wiggly:) We are so thankful to welcome one more healthy little beauty into our family!!
(Boys, you need to keep taking Nate out shooting, snowmobiling, golfing, etc. so that he continues to feel manly:)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Uh Oh! Daddy is going to have a family of all GIRLS!
Posted by Brooklynn at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Congratulations! I am jealous they moved you up 2 weeks. That is awesome. I am glad everything looks good.
that is wonderful!!! she is going to be so cute im excited to have another beauty in the family
congrats!!!!! I think it is awesome, the more girls the better. and you make yours so cute anyways so you have to keep having girls!
So fun Brooklynn! We'll have to hook up our kids! My 4 boys with your 4 girls! :)
How exciting! You are just not meant to have boys, or at least not yet! Girls are fun :)
Hi Brook! Cute little ultrasound pictures! Love your blog!!
Post a Comment