Grandma Elaine took me to Build A Bear and this is what I made, isn't she cute! Thanks Grandma:)
I had my birthday party with Chuck E Cheese this year! My family and I went to the one in Sandy and it was soooo nice. We ate pizza for lunch, Chuck E Cheese sang me happy birthday, I played games and won 390 tickets, had princess cupcakes, and got to open a lot of birthday presents. 
I wasn't even scared of Chuck E Cheese
Laughing with sweet Bella
Riding rides with daddy
Winning lots of tickets
Pizza is my favorite
Yummy, princess cupcakes!!
Wowzers! That's a lot of gifts:)
Lookin good!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Laycee May turned 3 on Oct. 15th
Posted by Brooklynn at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What a fun time with your family! Can't believe Laycee is 3, oh I love her! haha.
It was fun to see you guys on Sunday! I love looking at your blog Brooklynn, you always have fun updates!
Post a Comment