Getting ready for the BIG Day! So I decided to make everything pink for the party. Pink strawberry cake, pink cupcakes, pink plates, pink, pink, pink. All of our guests were arriving at 6 pm for dinner so I had to get the house ready and 6 came way to quickly:)


So I thought it would be fun to have a cook out type dinner with hamburgers and hot dogs, pasta salads, potato chips, and soda pop. (If you can't tell I am so ready for some warm weather here?!) Well as it is getting closer for me to start grilling outside the dark clouds start rolling in, the temperature drops and yes it starts "SNOWING," What? But "snow" or shine, the burgers and hot dogs must be grilled so I was grilling in the snow, our family members were showing up with wet,wet hair, snow boots, and umbrellas. But they all came and we were so appreciative:)
Aunt Hayley, Uncle Shawn, Grandma Cochran, Aunt Farah, & Daddy
Cousin Table
Aunt Jacqueline, Grandma Sandy, Aunt Starlee
Aunt Alison & Grandpa Cochran
Pinata

Great Presents... Thank You Everyone:)


Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Happy 1st B-day Bella!!
Posted by Brooklynn at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
K, first of all, you look so friggin cute just after givin birth to her! What a cute party, and her outfit is to die for. Happy Birthday to that sweet girl!!
She looks adorable in her birthday outfit!
AAAh cute! Her party was so fun, just like all your parties are:) We sure love Bella! Can't believe she is one!
Post a Comment