Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lagoon 2012

So we decided to go to Lagoon yesterday! We had the best time:) Addi & Kylie were fearless and rode everything! Laycee and Bella enjoyed riding all of the rides that they were tall enough to ride as well. Nate and I made quite the team. I took the little girls on rides while he went with the older girls on the big rides, then after lunch we switched and I got to ride the bigger rides with Addi and Kylie and Nate got to watch the little girls. Then we met up and rode some family rides together. Lagoon is a miniature, more affordable "Disneyland" Soooo much Fun!! Happy Day=)

Bella on her Dumbo
Laycee on her "pink" Dumbo
All 4 girls on the Dragon Roller Coaster
Addi, Kylie, & I on the Samuri.
Daddy with his little girls on the train, Choo, choo
Bella Loooved the Train
Carousel!
Yay! We got the RED car!
Bella & Laycee in their purple boat:)

0 comments: