Kylie's b-day outfit from Grandma Sandy
At Kylies school today they asked if I wanted to come and spotlight her and bring baby pictures of her for her birthday. My mom and sister were wanting to take Kylie out for a birthday lunch so they ended up coming to traverse with me and surprised Kylie. I got to tell Kylie's school class about her and things that she likes. It was really fun, and then we took her to lunch at the "Panda Bear" restaurant.
A mother getting to tell about all of her daughters wonderful qualities!
Grandma Sandy & I at school
Aunt Starlee & Hillary
This year Kylie had the hardest time deciding what to do for her b-day party! She finally decided that she wanted to invite all of her school friends over for a lot of fun games at her house. Since there were 15 little munchkins I divided them into 4 groups of five and we rotated through different games. We played pin the tail on the donkey, Kylie Bingo with conversation hearts, musical chairs, and unwrap the candy using gardening gloves and a fork and knife. Then at the end we had a pinata for all the kids to play together. It was so much fun and the small group thing worked great!
15 Crazy b-day friends!
Mom had to hold my pinata, he,he!
The Big 5!!
Thanks for all of my nice presents!
After the party I figured the least I could go was to feed my birthday helpers so Nate brought back some cheese pizza's (Kylie's favorite) and we enjoyed each other's company without all the caious.(sp)
Fed Pizza to our b-day helpers! (family)
Mom & Dad got me a Karaoke Machine, Wahoo! 
Grandma & Grandpa Cochran
Saturday, February 14, 2009
February 13, 2009 Kylie Turned 5 years Old!!
Posted by Brooklynn at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kylie Girl! You are such a beautiful girl. I am glad you had a wonderful Party!
Holy cow, when I really think about it I can't believe Kylie is already five years old! I feel like she's still a little baby haha. She looks like she had a blast at her b day party, you're such a good mom Brooklynn. I hope I can be as good as you!
And thanks for your nice comment on our blog, you're so sweet! :) Love you guys, see ya this weekend.
Post a Comment