Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Laycee playing "Dress Up"
Oh my goodness, I have the silliest one year old ever!! Laycee is so funny she is always doing something so funny! Today she found the dress up clothes in the closet and because her big sisters were dressing up, well she wanted to dress up too. So whatever she brought me I put it on her and this is what she turned out like. She was so happy she was running around the playroom, spinning, and dancing like a princess. She kept this little outfit on for a good 3 hours at least. Laycee is always looking up to her sisters.

Early b-day present for Kylie from Grandma Cochran
Kylie's 5th birthday is coming up and she loves to sing and dance to music. Grandma Cochran called me up one morning and told me that she wanted to get Kylie a piano and piano lessons for her birthday, is that O.K.? I thought why not, I think Kylie will really enjoy piano. So later that day there was a loud knock on the door and Kylie answered it and then man asked, "Are you Kylie Cochran?" and she said "yeah?" and he said, "I have a special delivery for you." and he got the piano and brought it inside and Kylie was so excited!! Later that afternoon Elaine brought over some piano books and everyday I help Kylie learn a new song. Her favorite to play is Old McDonald because she can sing and play at the same time. Thank You Grandma Cochran!

1 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow!! What a birthday present!! How exciting. Brooklynn when are we going to get together?? We need to plan a time. By the way I tagged you, so go to my blog and read the instructions! xoxo