Well, are car is officially "Totaled!" So the Cochran Fam gets a new car, Wahoo!! Nate and I have been looking at the Traverse ever since it came out in the fall. 
So yesterday, we went to Brent Brown and purchased a 2009 Chevy Traverse! It seats 8 and has a DVD player; which was Addi & Kylie's one request. Love,it, Love it! It was so much needed, we were getting pretty squished in our little Rodeo. Thank you Nate, Thank you Daddy!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
2009 Chevy Traverse!!
Posted by Brooklynn at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
very cool!!! lets go for a spin!
Sweet Ride! With 3 extra seats I guess you'll have to have 3 more kids :)
Nice car!! DVD players are the most important thing in the car whenever you are traveling with kids :)
Wow! Super nice! It was so great to bump into last night! We should try to get everyone together. Have fun with the new car! I'm totally jealous!
Post a Comment