Let the Easter Egg Hunts Begin! I don't know about your families but my girls get to participate in a lot of egg hunts. With church, school, and families that equates to quite a bit. They love it though, and this was Laycee's first time being able to actually get eggs. She is so cute running to get the pretty eggs. Boy as soon as she gets them open the candy is gone! We hope you all have a Happy Easter this year spending time with your families and kids. We love all of you!
Addison
Kylie
Laycee
Laycee "smiling" for the picture! He, He
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Easter is Almost Here!!
Posted by Brooklynn at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Cute Easter pictures and cute blog. The girls look like they had a great time.
Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how old they are! Thanks for the post-we are really excited! :) Send me an email with your address jaemej@gmail.com
Wow. I can't believe how old Addi looks!! Time is flying by. They look so cute with their Easter baskets :)
Cute Easter pictures! Cute picture of the girls with Soph too, I hadn't seen it!
hey I'm so glad you found us! Hill had a great time too and she LOVES you guys!!!! I have to go back to work at costa next week :( but hopefully i will see you guys again more!!
Post a Comment