Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring Break, Florida 4-11/4-18-2009

I am the luckiest mom ever!! My mom, sister, and her best friend had planned to go to Florida for spring break this year. They ended up with an extra ticket due to family drama so my mom asked if I would be interested in going. Heck yeah, so I called my mother-in-law right away to see if she could watch my 3 little girls so that I could go to Florida for a week. She agreed and I was so excited!
We left early Saturday morning, and arrived in Tampa late that night. My mom had rented a beach condo in Reddington Florida, so we rented a car and drove about 45 minutes to our Beach House for the week.
Here are some pictures of our cute Condo!

This is were my sister Starlee and her friend Hillary slept on the hide-a-bed.

Reading New Moon before the movie comes out!(Without any interruption's, SO WEIRD)

This is where my mom and I slept in a little loft!

Swimming of Course


After unpacking and getting our house all ready we headed to our Private Beach, in Reddington. So Beautiful, 80 degrees, low humidity, Perfect!

Yeah, Reddington Beach!


Getting Ready for the Beach!


Floating in the Hot Sun, in the Ocean

Today we went to the Florida Aquarium. It was an over cast day so we got to see a lot of shows indoors. Dolphins, Sting Rays, Otters, Turtles, etc.

Lots of Fish at the Florida Aquarium


Dolphins, Yeah!!

Today we spent the entire day at Busch Gardens. Busch Gardens is known for their huge roller coasters. Star, Hill and I rode every one twice, and we got to sit in the front row on each roller coaster. The best day ever, so much fun!

Crazy, Huge, Fun Roller coasters @ Busch Gardens


Flamingos at Busch Gardens


Our last day here was a beautiful day. We spent our evening watching the sun set on the beach. Sad day, but memories to last a life time!



Good-Bye Beautiful Florida!

5 comments:

kaylasue said...

A much deserved and needed vacation! Looks like tons of fun!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I'm glad you had so much fun Brooklynn, what a nice little break from everything!! I'm sitting here with my huge belly and achey back wishing that I could go somewhere warm and lay on the beach! Ha. Plus you got SO TAN! Anyway, hopefully we'll be seeing you guys soon!

Bethany said...

What a great girls trip. You all look so good. I've never been to florida...sounds so fun. Glad you all had a fun time

Christy said...

Wow, I am so jealous! How fun!

tyandrach said...

Nice! Where in Florida did you go exactly? And what did you think of New Moon...not that I've read it or anything :).