Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nate is ACCEPTEPED in the EMBA Program @ BYU

Yeah!! Nate got accepted into the Executive MBA Program at BYU!! He starts Aug. 3rd and it is a 2 year program straight through. We are so happy for him, he has been working hard to get to this point. We love you Nate, way to go!!

5 comments:

Butler Family said...

I am so excited! congrats!

Jaeme + Randy said...

Thats so awesome! Good job!

shea said...

That is GREAT!!! I didn't know he was applying to BYU! That's a good program. Congratulations! Now you don't have to drive to Salt Lake either :) We should get together very soon, I would love to see you guys.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Congratulations Nate!!! We are so happy for you :) WAY TO GO!

Alison said...

Way to go Bro! We are so happy for you. Good Luck!