Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yeah! School is back is session!! Addi and Kylie are both in school from 8 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. I put Kylie in the all day kindergarten to save me in a ton of driving! But guess what?! I found some people to car pool with me now so I only have to drive out to highland once every 3 weeks instead of every day:) So happy!!




Nate is loving his EMBA at BYU!! He is exactly where he needs to be. He has classes every Tues. & Thurs. nights from 6-9. So those days we don't really get to see him because he goes straight from work to school. It hasn't been to bad yet, feeling like a single mom, but it will all be worth it when his 2 years is up!

School Hair Cuts!!


Addi & Kylie having been taking gymnastics at All American for almost 1 year now. They are quite the little gymnasts! They had their end of the summer recital were they had grandma's grandpa's and aunts and nieces cheering them on! They did a floor routine, vault, bars, and beam. Great job girls!!



2 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

They look so cute in their school uniforms and their little leotards! I want to come watch them do gymnastics!!
Thanks for your advice Brooklynn, maybe we'll have to try that out. Hopefully he'll start sleeping better soon.
And I was going to tell you, on the sidebar of my blog there are some green sprite bottle and it says "my husbands blog" click on that to go to Preston's blog. Ha it's pretty funny.

Bethany said...

I love those little school uniforms. Man, I can't believe you have TWO in school! They're getting so big.