Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brooklynn went to her 12 1/2 week checkup today to hear the baby's heart beat and it was loud and clear and very strong!! It was a fast heart beat too, so chances are YES probably another GIRL!! Poor Nate, I know:) But boy or girl we are all so excited to welcome another member into our family at the end of March. Brooklynn's due date is March 27, 2010!!

7 comments:

kaylasue said...

Yay! New baby! Congratulations!! That's so exciting! Love ya Lots!

Alison said...

Glad everything sounds good! Call me.

Jaeme + Randy said...

Congratulations! Thats exciting!

Christy said...

Yeah! Congrats on the new baby! Are you excited to have 4?? Don't worry...it's fun!! I'm anxious to know if it really is another girl. If so, we'll have to hook up my boys with your girls! :)

shea said...

yeah Brooklynn!! That had to be reassuring to hear a strong healthy tiny baby. I hope you are still feeling good. Call me :)

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh how fun!! I really can't believe you guys are going to have 4, crazy! But so exciting :) And whatever the gender, that's what is supposed to be in your family. But for Cohen's sake, I'm crossing my fingers for a boy :)

by the way, i like your new background brooklynn, and the cute stick figure header!

Biesinger Fam said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so glad everythings going so well, congrats! I hope it's a girl.... Molly's going to need a friend. he he