Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brooklynn Turned 30 on Thanksgiving Day!!

My 30th birthday fell on Thanksgiving Day this year! It's always nice to have everyone together to celebrate. I've been reading the Twilight series so Wednesday night Nate was sweet enough to take me to dinner and New Moon for my b-day gift. The movie was really good and we enjoyed it and the time alone. My cake was a pumpkin pie which I am getting used to, I used to not like it but now I am learning to like it, since there is always one sitting around on my birthday:) Thanks everyone for making me feel so loved and special on my b-day!!

My Sweet Hubby!


Preston made me the funniest card, I look like a turkey, & Shawnee made me some adorable head bands!


Grandma & Grandpa Hopkin


Mom hooked me up with some warm materntiy clothes for the winter!

0 comments: