With a new baby coming in March it's time to get Laycee prepared:) We got her a big girl princess bed that she has slept in twice now and only fallen out of once! She was attached to those darn binki's too and she threw them in the garbage for the garbage man to take. Two down one to go, Potty training!! Tried it for a week and I was washing and cleaning up to many peed in panties so I'm going to wait a little on that one, I've got 3 months:)Wish "us" luck!!
Thumbs up Mom!! I Like my "Pink bed!"
Snug as a Bug.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Laycee is a Big Girl Now!!
Posted by Brooklynn at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow I would have LOVED that bed when I was a kid! Good job on the binki thing and potty training will come :)
Laycee's bed is so cute! I love it...she is so cute!
Post a Comment