Friday, January 29, 2010

Updated News in the Cochran Family

Sorry I've been slacking, I've just been really tired this last month with 3 kiddos and another one in my belly. So quick news update, we have decided to name this 4th little girl Bella Michelle Cochran, and I have scheduled my c-section for March 9, 2010. So I only have about a month and 1 week left and I am so ready to be done. The last month of pregnancy is so hard because you are so uncomfortable, tired, hungry, and "pleasantly plump" :) Other than that we are all healthy and happy and eagerly awaiting to meet this little girl!!

Laycee's a Big Girl Now!!



One of my new year resolutions was to get Laycee potty trained before this baby arrives! I never want to have to be changing two kids at the same time. So for a good month I got Laycee some Elmo panties, stickers and a gumball machine and away we went. It was tricky at first and I wanted to give up a lot but I stuck with it and I can proudly say that Laycee is officially potty trained!! Way to go Laycee Bug, Mommy is so proud of you:)

Fun in the Snow!



Nate's dad has some snowmobiles that never get used, (so sad I know). So Nate has made it a tradition in the winter to pull the girls on sleds behind the snowmobile at his dads property in Mapleton. They love it, they play with Nate for a couple of hours taking turns driving the snowmobile, and riding in the sleds behind it. It's a fun daddy daughter outing:)

New Years Eve!!

For New Years Eve we took the girls to the Provo Mall's First Night. It was a lot of fun they had clowns painting faces & making balloons, crafts, magicians, shows, food, and a firework show out in the parking lot at 9 p.m. So after the fireworks we took the kids home and called it a night. Happy New Year!


Fashion Show 2010

One of the girls Christmas gifts this year was a Fashion Runway & a Camera. As you can see they really got into it and had a fashion show for Nate and I. They put there make-up on, got in there most fancy gowns and walked down the runway to music and made some pretty cute poses. I think Ky could have a career in modeling. Isn't her face the perfect pose for a model?

1 comments:

Alison said...

I am jealous you only have a month left! Looks like you have been having a lot of fun. Kylie does have the perfect "blue steal" model pose. they are a bunch of little beauties. Can't wait to see the next one.