Cute cute cute girls!!! I bet holidays are so fun once your kids get a little older. Kylies birthday looked like so much fun. And look at that cake!! Wow. Are those cake pops as the flowers centers?? It's so cute, I bet Ky loved it huh? Good job. Anyway we're coming home tomorrow so hopefully we get to see you guys! Love you Brooklynn.
Hey! You are getting soooo close to having little Bella! What is your c-section date? Is it scheduled at American Fork? I'm excited for you guys and I hope everything is going good for you. I want to come see Bella when she gets here :) Good luck and let me know if you need ANYTHING!!! Lv Shea
2 comments:
Cute cute cute girls!!! I bet holidays are so fun once your kids get a little older.
Kylies birthday looked like so much fun. And look at that cake!! Wow. Are those cake pops as the flowers centers?? It's so cute, I bet Ky loved it huh? Good job.
Anyway we're coming home tomorrow so hopefully we get to see you guys! Love you Brooklynn.
Hey!
You are getting soooo close to having little Bella! What is your c-section date? Is it scheduled at American Fork? I'm excited for you guys and I hope everything is going good for you. I want to come see Bella when she gets here :) Good luck and let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!
Lv Shea
Post a Comment