Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bella Michelle Cochran 3-9-2010

Bella 7lbs. 10 oz. 19 1/2 inches long


Born at 7:05 a.m.


Nate and "all" his GIRLS!!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

What beautiful girls! Congrats!

Alison said...

What a cute family! Aren't you glad you don't have 3 more weeks :) She is so beautiful! Congratulations! You look great!

Butler Family said...

so cute!!! she is absolutly beautiful.

Christy said...

So adorable! Congrats! I still think we should hook up my boys with your girls! :)

Hillary said...

You have such cute girls!! Congrats on # 4.... You've caught up with me! lol

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I already miss her!!! It was so fun spending time with you guys this weekend. I don't think I could have married into a better family with such awesome sisters. I wish I could be down there to come help you Brooklynn!!! Hope you're doing good, love you.

Jaeme + Randy said...

She is beautiful, congrats!

Shawn, Hayley, Sophie Sandberg said...

These pictures are all so cute Brook! I love Bella, she is so sweet!

Ben and Trina said...

She is beautiful, Congrats you guys!