Ok, so I just got Bella asleep and I was ready to take my bath. So I got in then tub and as soon as I got all wet, Bella started screaming!! So I asked Laycee if she could get Bella her binki. "Sure, mom" was her reply. After a couple of minutes Laycee came running back to me and said, "Mom, help me can't do it" So I said ok climb up on the rocking chair and get her binki. "K Mom" So she went running back into Bella's room and I was laughing in the tub, wondering if she could really take care of Bella crying and sure enough in a few minutes Bella was quiet. Then I hear Laycee say "Um Mom, help me I can't get out!" So I get a towel on and find Laycee in Bella's crib with the Binki in her mouth:) So sweet and funny!!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Laycee helping mommy :)
Posted by Brooklynn at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment