You can't have a summer without swimming!! Every Monday my sisters, mom, and I go to the pool. The girls have also started swimming lessons, Kylie asked "mom how much longer do we have to take swimming lessons?" I said, Kylie, if I threw you over the boat into the lake would you be able to stay a float? "No!" Ok then when you can swim in the lake with out a life jacket on then you can be done with swimming lessons. "Mom, that will be FOREVER!!" We love our Kylie:) 
Finding new and fun things to do with this little girl. Bella is sooo happy and playful. She smiles, laughs, grabs objects, (as you can see), loves standing on her legs, and sitting up and looking around.
We've been taking lots of trips to the canyon. We usually grab a pizza or some hot dogs and enjoy dinner where it is nice and cool. Then we play in the river, catch bugs, and play games together. It's a lot of fun and time we get to spend with Nate.
Mom getting to entertain this little cutie!
Kylie climbing in the tree to catch a caterpillar
Addi catching caterpillars into her bottle 

Laycee helping daddy put together our bean bag game
TADA!!
Playing in our new sandbox (it's the closest thing we are going to get to a "Beach")
We hope you are finding lots of things to keep busy this summer too! Although I have to be honest I am anticipating school being back in session, then I will have 2 girls gone all day, and a preschooler half a day Wahooo!! It's hard keeping these munchkins busy all day without spending a ton of money. Life is a lot cheaper when school "entertains" them :)
Thursday, June 17, 2010
What have we been doing this summer?
Posted by Brooklynn at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Brooklynn,
Your girls are absolutely darling! I can't believe how big they are getting. I love your babies gorgeous eyes! I hope everything is going well for you. We need to get together sometime. My e-mail is jpark@broadweave.net. -Jen Park
Cute Brooklynn! You are the best mom. I hope when I have four kids I can have as much energy as you and take fun trips to the canyon! Seriously I just look up to you so much! We are excited to hang out with you guys and go to the pool next week! Oh and kylies swimming lesson comment was so funny ha.
Cute post Brook! For me I dread when the school year starts because then our fun swim days and everything else is over. I'm sure I will change when I have more kids. You are a great mom! Love you!
Post a Comment