Thursday, July 1, 2010

Twlight Triology



Ok this movie was SO Awesome!! My mom, sister Hayley, her friend Annie, and I went to see all 3 Twilight movies Tuesday night. The only theater that had tickets left was in West Jordan. Twilight started at 7:15 pm, then we watched New moon around 10 pm and then Eclipse started at 12:08 pm. The movie theater had assigned seating so we were in the first row with the bar in front of you so we had tons of leg room. They also had a resteraunt in the movie theater so we got a hamburger, fries and a drink to eat while watching the movies.
Oh it was so much fun!! We didn't get home until 4 in the morning and Bella woke up at 6 am. I LOVED it, I felt like I was in college again hanging out with my roomates, thanks girls for such a fun night

0 comments: