Swimming here we come! With Saint George being 105 degrees every day we swam A Lot!! Our pool was so nice, all the times that we went swimming, which was every day, we were the only ones in the pool, it was like we had our own private pool. The girls had a lot of fun swimming with Nate, because Nate doesn't get to come swimming with us at home because he is working. The pool is always a hit:)
Addi & Kylie ready to get wet
The water falls
Brooklynn with all of her swimming scuba divers! The girls loved swimming with their goggles and diving for sinkers and treasures at the bottom of the pool.
Laycee trying out her New Goggles. Doesn't she look so cute!
We finally found a swim suit that fit Bella:)
Monday, July 12, 2010
Our Hotel Swimming Pool
Posted by Brooklynn at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love Laycee's goggles...so cute! Looks like a fun pool!
Hahaha I love that picture of Laycee too. What a little cheeser. Looks like fun! I remember thinking I was in heaven when we went to st. george and I got to swim all day. Such cute girls, you too Brooklynn!
Oh, and thanks for your message about the whole golfing thing with Preston :) Guess I just need to start being a little more direct ha.
Post a Comment