Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bryan & Farah are married!!

Nate's brother Bryan got married yesterday in the Draper Temple to Farah Chase-Dunn. It was a beautiful wedding and we are so happy for Bryan & Farah. The girls sure enjoyed dressing up like princesses and dancing and having a fun evening at the Wedding Dinner in Sandy.











4 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh I love all your posts Brooklynn! You guys are the cutest family... and I'm pretty positive I have the cutest nieces in the whole world. I'm glad you had fun seeing Tarzan!! And you look so pretty and tan in those pictures by the way, and I love your shirt!
p.s. your temple story was funny, haha that you told the guy no. Makes sense though!

Ross said...

Cute girls from a cute mother. I guess Nate gets some credit too.

Anonymous said...

Happy first day of school tomorrow, Nathan! One year down and one to go!

Shawn, Hayley, Sophie Sandberg said...

You all looked so pretty at Brian's wedding!