Friday, July 9, 2010

Beautiful St. George ,105°

We just got back from a wonderful week in St. George! Nate has the whole month of July off of school so we decided we needed a get away. We left Monday morning around 10 and arrived in St. George around 3 which was perfect because that is when we could check in. Our hotel was so cute and nice. Here are some pictures of our first day in St. George at our Hotel.

Town Place Marriot Suites


Here are the girls claiming their bed; and being silly


Bella stretching after being in her car seat for 4 hours!



Laycee trying out the "new" bathroom :)


Brooklynn making fetuchini for dinner in her cute little kitchen


Addi & Kylie cleaning up dinner in the cute little kitchen, ha,ha!


Stay tuned, I'm going to post each day of our trip! Tomorrow will be our swimming pictures.

3 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Fun Brooklynn!! I'm so glad you guys were able to take that trip, I'm sure you all needed it! It looks like the place you stayed was pretty nice. I'm excited to see the rest of your pictures too :)
Oh and I stole a couple of your stadium of fire pics off your blog. It was so fun hanging out with you guys so much while we were down there. I have the best sis-in-laws, love you!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh and I loved your Eclipse blog post too!!! I went with some girls in Logan to see it again and we sat by the weirdest old ladies who were commenting through-out the whole movie and one of them had a horrible cackle laugh. hahaha I'll have to tell you about it next time I see you. They were so crazy.

Shawn, Hayley, Sophie Sandberg said...

Your hotel looks nice!! What a fun get away trip!!