Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Baby Bella was Starving!!

The last couple of days Bella hasn't seemed satisfied with just milk. She was fussy, and always wanting more milk. So I thought hmm, she's probably ready for some rice cereal. So I went to the store and got her some rice and oatmeal with bananas. Came home, sat her in her high chair, got a spoon and bowl and gave it a try. Oh my gosh, Bella loved it and she did really, really well with a spoon and swallowing. She is a natural so now I need to go back to the store and get her some veggies and fruit.
Aren't these pictures so cute?

Here we go....


Yummy! More,more.


Messy face:)

7 comments:

Alison said...

she is so sweet. austin has been demanding more more too. I love the first "real food" pictures with their cute messy faces. Enjoy Bella!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the table, Bella! You can sit RIGHT NEXT TO GRANDPA!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Ohhhh! Cute little Bella, I can't believe she is old enough to be eating solids! She is so pretty.
And look how big Addi and Kylie are going to school, wow, time flies. They looks so cute in their little outfits!

Shawn, Hayley, Sophie Sandberg said...

How cute! Wonder what her spit up will be like now?:) Ha! I love her!!

Potters said...

Love the messy face! I am sure she loves having more than just milk.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Awww Brooklynn, thanks for posting my little etsy link!! You are so sweet, I've had some views from you so thanks :) Love you!!

herifords said...

Your blog is cute too. I love when they can start eating solids!