So Nate Thursday night said Craig and Chad want to go camping this weekend with the families, are you up for it? At first I was a little worried taking Bella, but then I thought what the heck lets go. So we went up AF canyon and camped by cascade springs overnight. The kids were so cute and got a long really well making mushroom and berry stew in the river:) It was so fun staying up until 1 in the morning around the campfire with the adults. In the morning we ate breakfast, let the kids play and hike a little bit and then we cleaned up camp and headed home. Quick and Fun!
All the kids, except Laycee(she didn't want her picture taken)
Mommies with the babies(Bella & I, Ashley & Crue, & Emily & Molly)
Smores, yummy!
Telling Scary stories around the camp fire
Good Morning my sweet family
Sipping hot cocca in the morning, soooo cold
This is what Brownie looked like within 5 minutes of being in the woods:)
Monday, August 23, 2010
Spur of the moment Camping Retreat!
Posted by Brooklynn at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like fun!! I'm sad to see summer end :(
Gotta love camping, looks like you had fun! Ha, love the pic of Brownie, finally his name fits him!
Post a Comment