Laycee has had the opportunity to attend preschool this year with Grandma Sandy. She technically wasn't supposed to start until this year but when your Grandma is the director of a preschool program you get to do things other people can't:) But Laycee's class had an actual Graduation Ceremony, with a cap and gown, songs, diplomas, and pictures. It was absolutely adorable, thanks Grandma and Miss Rachel for such a FUN year!
I love my teacher Miss Rachel
My girlfriends Peyton and Marysunshine
My preschool book with pictures and accomplishments
I did it!!
My loving and supportive family:)
Friday, May 27, 2011
Happy Preschool Graduation Laycee!!
Posted by Brooklynn at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yahoo Laycee!!! Haha, she's so darn cute. I gues we'll see you guys again this week probably. Cohen ALWAYS talks about all his cousins :)
Yay!!!!! She looks so cute in her graduation attire. I can't wait to have Jason and her in the same class.
Post a Comment