My brother Preston and his wife Shawnee had a baby boy on June 11th! He is such a cute little boy. They named him Graham Edward Hopkin, I had told Preston that if I ever had a boy I would name him "Graham" so Preston was sweet enough to ask me if it would be ok to name their baby boy Graham since I never got my boy:) We are thrilled to have 2 sweet little babies in our families to hold and kiss.
Graham Hopkin (So long and skiny)
(The cutest little face and perfectly round head)
Grandma Sandy and Addi
Ky bug with Graham

Thank you Shawnee for letting us come visit you Saturday to see our new cousin and nephew! He is absolutely beautiful!!
Baby Grace Elaine was born May 28th to Nate's brother Brandon and his wife Jacqueline. She is so sweet and my girls just can't get enough of her:)
Kylie could hold this sweet little girl all day!
Addi loves to try to make her smile:)
Holding Grace makes Laycee feel like a "really" BIG girl
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
We Have a New Baby Nephew and a New Baby Niece!
Posted by Brooklynn at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment