So I've decided it't time to go back to school and get my Degree in Elementary Education!!! I figure with my kids getting older so fast, and not much set aside for their college, weddings, etc. that I needed to find something that I could do to provide that for them. Being a mom is and always will be my first priority but I also need a way to support my kids, and being a teacher seems to fit what I need in my life right now. I'm super excited and scared but ready to do this! Wish me Luck:)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Go Wolverines!!
Posted by Brooklynn at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You're awesome Brooklynn! I'm seriously so proud of you. You'll make a wonderful teacher cause you're just so great with kids! Did you get your registration figured out?!? I'm sorry the other night was so frustrating!!
Good luck! When do you start?
Post a Comment