Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ice-Skating!!

Man with Nate being in Japan I need 2 extra pair of hands if I'm going to take my girlies anywhere! My mom was kind enough to offer to help me take the girls ice-skating today! We had a great time, I would trade helping Bella on the ice, then Laycee, but man when we found one of the "ice-skating walkers" Laycee took off on that thing and never turned back! She loved having that thing and it helped her so much! My mom got all the girls their coats and hats for Christmas too so it was fun to let her see all of the girls wearing her coats that she gave them. Well Nate, 1 week down 5 more to go...... Trying to plan something fun for next weekend:) Thanks mom for all of your help today and making skating possible, love you!

Grandma Sandy with Bella & Laycee


Kylie & Addi


Laycee had sooo much fun!


Bella skating like a pro at 1 1/2 yrs.

0 comments: