Thursday, October 2, 2008

Addison turned 7 September 28, 2008

Classic Skating Party
Addi and her friends had such a blast at Classic Skating!! We reserved the D.J. room and Oh my gosh how much fun. We had our own disco ball, surround sound music of our choice, strobe lights, black lights, and a microphone. Addi and the kids had so much fun singing and dancing in the party room.

D.J.Room



Addi is in love with Hannah Montana so we got her a hannah guitar birthday cake. It was really cute and all made out of cupcakes. So all the kids just picked a cupcake to eat.

Happy Birthday to Addi


Laycee having fun playing peek-a-boo in the leaves at Sundance

Brooklynn & Girls in a tunnel of colorful leaves

Addi & Ky fishing in river
The girls fishing in Grandpa Cochran's stream. Having lots of fun with sticks and water.


Cowgirl Kylie at her schools Western Day. They got to have "flapjacks" (pancakes) for there school snack and they had a cute program that we got to come and watch. They sang and square danced.



Here is Kylie's square dancing partner Alexander, isn't he just the cutest cowboy you ever saw. They danced together really well.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Brooklynn!! How are you?? We missed you at our 10 year reunion. I am so glad I found you on blogspot. Check us out at www.darrellkarrenfamily.blogspot.com. Your girls are sooo cute. Addi looks great! I am so glad to see that she is doing well. Keep in touch!

Andrea said...

Brooklynn, I just found your blog from Haley's. Your girls are so cute! I didn't even know you had three of them...so much fun! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog, sure is a fun way to keep up with old friends. Mine is private, but if you're interested send me your e-mail at andrea_paxman at hotmail dot com