Laycee turned One yesterday, October 15th! I can't believe how fast time goes by, it seems like just yesterday that I had her. She is so much fun. Laycee isn't quit walking yet but she is really close. She only has her two bottom teeth too. Laycee is our little late bloomer. It's been a busy week Nate and Laycee's birthday's are 2 days apart. Nate's birthday is October 13th and I had a scheduled c-section with Laycee on the 15th. So we have been parting all week as you can see. We had family over Sunday to celebrate both Nate and Laycee. We had a delicious turkey dinner at our house and a cheesecake for Nate and a birthday cake for Laycee. We love you Laycee and our so glad that you are in our family. Happy Birthday 1st birthday!
Laycee is so Happy to be One
Laycee is 1 year old
Nate and Laycee's b-day's are only 2 days apart 13th & 15th
Crazy Aunt Starlee
Uncle Preston & Aunt Shawnee
Uncle Shawn & Aunt Hayley
Uncle Bryan
Aunt Alison & Abigail
Grandma & Grandpa Cochran
Grandma & Grandpa Hopkin
Thursday, October 16, 2008
My Baby Girl is One!!
Posted by Brooklynn at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Happy first Birthday Laycee! I can't believe she is already one. Time flies! It looks like you guys had a fun birthday party and you have a great family!
Wow, time definitely does fly. I just saw you and your pregnant belly at Harmons, didn't I?? So, when are we gonna get together??
Oh Brooklynn you just have the cutest little family! I can't believe Laycee is already one, time just keeps going faster. That was a fun party for Nate and Laycee, you're quite the party planner! I just love you guys and it's always so good so see you.
Wow, year already! I cant believe how much laycee looks like Nate! How cute! You have a cute fam. We need to get together soon! YOu, me, Shea, and Em should go to dinner sometime.
Thanks Brooklynn and Nate for having us over. We don't have a social life. We love our grandkids and count our blessings that they're all healthy and happy.
Hey Brooklynn! Your baby is adorable! It was so fun seeing pictures of your family AND of Nate's. You guys look great!
Post a Comment