Monday, November 3, 2008

Adult Halloween Party!

Every Halloween we have an adult Halloween party. This year my sister Hayley and her husband Shawn hosted the party at their home. We all came dressed up and she served us some yummy soup in a pumpkin bread bowl, we carved our pumpkins (I won for the best carved pumpkin & got a pumpkin full of pumpkin cookies), and then had a costume contest and received metals. We all brought our favorite halloween treat and enjoyed each others company. Thanks Hayley & Shawn for such a fun night!

The Whole Group!

Nate & I were a Zoombie Prom King & Queen

2 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Wow, good costumes!! Haha. Looks like you guys had a fun halloween party!

shea said...

I love our Halloween parties! You guys had great costumes this year (as always)! Next year it's for sure my turn to be the Halloween host. Long past my turn I am sure!