Brooklynn is 29!! Too close to 30, scary. My sister Hayley is pregnant and due on my b-day the 26th so we celebrated on Sunday with the family. Mom made enchiladas, Spanish rice, and corn for dinner and we had carrot cake (my favorite) for desert, and played some games and opened presents. I was in desperate need of some Sunday dresses so mom hooked me up in that area. It was fun having the whole family together to celebrate. Thanks for such a fun party everyone.
My sweet little family
Shawnee & Preston
Mom & Starlee
November 26th
Today for my birthday lunch I got to have a Thanksgiving Feast with Addi,& Kylie at Challenger. We had the whole works, turkey, stuffing, potatoes & gravy, and a piece of pumpkin cake. It was so yummy and fun to have lunch with the girls.

After our feast we got a phone call from my mom saying that Hayley was in the hospital and dilated to 5 cm. Baby Sophie and I are going to have the same b-day!! Crazy huh, and we all know who is going to get more attention!! (ha,ha)
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
It's My Birthday!!
Posted by Brooklynn at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Brooklynn! Well, you don't look a day over 21 if you ask me :) I'm glad you found my blog. It's so fun to see your little family. Your girls are sooo dang cute. That's so exciting that Hayley's going to have her baby on your b-day (she's probably already had it). I was seriously just thinking about her this morning and wondering if she was getting close to having her little girl. I hope all went well. Now you'll always remember your little neice's birthday.
Happy Birthday! I am having a hard time believing that we are almost 30. I've got a few months longer than you do though! :) I hope it was a good one!
It is Arianna's birthday today too! I wiill always remember your birthday now! Happy Birthday!
Happy b-day Brooklynn! We are getting old!! At least I am one year younger than you! hehe I hope you had a Happy b-day.
Post a Comment