Cute costumes. How come you and Nate didn't dress like fairies. I'm sure Nate would be such a pretty fairy. ha ha. Looks like you had a great Halloween.
Oh my gosh the three cutest fairies EVER!!! They look darling! This makes me want to have a little girl Brooklynn so that I can dress them up all pretty. You have the cutest kids.
Way cute costumes Brooklynn! I love the theme. I agree with Em, next year you and nate have to dress like fairies not scary people like at the Halloween party. Soooo, when are we going to lunch??? :)
Oh my word, are you kidding me? These girls are ADORABLE! You have a beautful family. I am beyond impressed with you and Nate's costumes. How did you manage all the great makeup? Did you do it yourself? You look great Brooklynn and it was so fun to see your blog. I will definately be keeping in touch via blog-world. :)
So I had a little scare and decided to go back to "private" on my blog. I don't remember who I have invited so if you are interested, send me an email so I can add you. I'm going to put my email address in "code" cause I am scared of getting junk mail. Ha!
So my email address is my first name@ my first and last name .com. (ex: jane@janedoe.com)
I love the fairy theme! The girls look so cute in their darling costumes! Looks like you guys go all out for Halloween. Sounds like some fun parties. I bet you and Nate did some serious spooking in those costumes. :) I'm glad I finally found you on the web! Now we can keep in better touch!
6 comments:
Cute costumes. How come you and Nate didn't dress like fairies. I'm sure Nate would be such a pretty fairy. ha ha. Looks like you had a great Halloween.
Oh my gosh the three cutest fairies EVER!!! They look darling! This makes me want to have a little girl Brooklynn so that I can dress them up all pretty. You have the cutest kids.
Way cute costumes Brooklynn! I love the theme. I agree with Em, next year you and nate have to dress like fairies not scary people like at the Halloween party. Soooo, when are we going to lunch??? :)
Oh my word, are you kidding me? These girls are ADORABLE! You have a beautful family. I am beyond impressed with you and Nate's costumes. How did you manage all the great makeup? Did you do it yourself? You look great Brooklynn and it was so fun to see your blog. I will definately be keeping in touch via blog-world. :)
So I had a little scare and decided to go back to "private" on my blog. I don't remember who I have invited so if you are interested, send me an email so I can add you. I'm going to put my email address in "code" cause I am scared of getting junk mail. Ha!
So my email address is my first name@ my first and last name .com. (ex: jane@janedoe.com)
I met you once at a park a few years ago around the 4th of July I think. Your girls are adorable as well. Love their costumes. How old are they?
I love the fairy theme! The girls look so cute in their darling costumes! Looks like you guys go all out for Halloween. Sounds like some fun parties. I bet you and Nate did some serious spooking in those costumes. :) I'm glad I finally found you on the web! Now we can keep in better touch!
Post a Comment