What a Crazy and Eventful Day! As you know from my previous post that Hayley was in the hospital on my b-day! While Nate and I were out celebrating a birthday dinner we received the phone call that Baby Sophie is here! Oh my gosh, I was so excited. So we quickly finished eating, ran home and got the girls from the babysitter and headed over to the hospital to see our new little niece and cousin. She is absolutely the cutest, sweetest little girl and we have the same birthday. What a great birthday present to get to hold at the end of my day. We love you so much Sophie and are glad that you are safely here.
The 2 Birthday Girls!
Mom & beautiful Sophie
Grandma Sandy and her 4 beautiful Grandaughters
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Baby Sophie Is Here!
Posted by Brooklynn at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Brooklynn!
I hope you had a Happy Birthday on Wednesday! I can't believe Hayley ended up having Sophie on your birthday and her due date! Crazy. Anyway I hope you guys are doing well and we should get together soon :)
Cute new picture of you and Nate too!
Post a Comment