Every year at Challenger they have a pumpkin decorating contest. So Addi decorated this little pumpkin for 4 days. It turned out so cute and she thought for sure she would win this year. Unfortunately there was a better one. She was so disappointed!
Starting Addison's pumpkin
Finished Pumpkin
My three sweet girls with there pumpkins
Monday, November 3, 2008
PUMPKINS
Posted by Brooklynn at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
This is Heather McDonald. Hey this may be a little weird but you were my relief society president in the geneva heights 6th ward!!! I knew I knew you! Aren't you Preston Hopkins sister? I had your moms class and you always reminded me of someone I just didn't know who!I found your blog off of Shawnee and Prestons blog! I saw Cochran and just looked and there ya were! Anyway that is too weird and such a small world! Tell your mom I said hi this is Heather Zamora to her.
Haha SOOOOO CUTE! Too bad Addi didn't win, I bet she was disappointed after working on it so hard. It turned out adorable though.
And we're coming home this weekend so we'll see you soon!!!
Addi did a good job on that pumpkin! Better than I could do for sure! Thats kind of a fun thing they do at Challenger.
Fun pumpkins. Addi is so creative. Just like her mom.
Post a Comment