HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!! I can't believe my husband just turned 30, that used to sound so old to us but now that we are the ones turning 30 it's not that "OLD?!" All Nate wanted for his birthday this year was for his friends to come over and eat some fried chicken, and rock out on the Wii. Whoever hasn't had the chance to play Rock Band on Wii is soooo missing out on so much fun! You can sing, play the drums, and rock the guitar. Our group of friends should make a real band we sounded so good together. Thanks to everyone that celebrated with my honey, we love you Nate and I am so thankful to have you in my life. Happy 30th honey! XOXOXO
Birthday Boy!
Andy Boyce, Laycee, & Nate
The Girls taking over rock band
The Boys rockin out on Rock Band
Eatin some fried chicken
Life Long Friends
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Nate turned 30 years old!!
Posted by Brooklynn at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love the pic's. That was really fun. And yes, 30 does sound old, suckers. ha ha ha, I guess were not too far behind though. We still luv ya.
Happy Birthday Nate! I am sorry we couldn't make it but it looks like you had a fun party. Just think...when I am thirty you'll be almost 33! Ha Ha!! Were getting ooolllddd.
Post a Comment