Seriously where does the time go? I can't believe my baby is 4 months away from turning 1, craziness! Oh, Bella is such a delight to have around. She is doing all kinds of cute things:
*Army crawls using one arm tucked under and drags the rest of her body
*She waves hi and makes a sound that sounds like she is saying Hi
*Eats, and eats, and eats
*If she sees "human" food she is done with the baby food:)
*Rolls everywhere
*Can sit and play for a good while
*Has been blessed with 3 of the best big sisters around:) They are so helpful and love to entertain Bella
Oh how I love my little beauties!!

Friday, November 12, 2010
Bella is 8 months!!
Posted by Brooklynn at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
She is getting sooooo big!!! I can't believe it. It was so fun to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment