Monday, November 22, 2010

Surprise!!!

So every b-day for the last 9 years I have hinted to Nate "I would really like a surprise b-day party." But of course I have given him the kind of birthday parties that I want and he has given me the kind that he wants:)haha (dinner and maybe a present) Soo my b-day is the 26th of this month and Saturday the 20th Nate wanted to take me out to dinner for no reason. hmmm? So we dropped the kids off at my moms house and just as we were about to walk out the door Nate says, "Brooklynn, the alarm is going off at my parents house and I can't get a hold of anyone to turn it off so we need to do it." Oh I was fumming mad. We ALWAYS have to do these kind of things and I was starving. So as we were driving through the canyon to Sundance I was so annoyed until I walked downstairs and everyone yelled SURPRISE!! Oh my gosh I was so happy, I honestly couldn't believe that Nate had pulled it off. He had decorated, delegated food orders, had games, pizza and all the people that I love there. It was so much fun and the whole night I just couldn't believe it! I can't say thank you enough Nate, this meant so much to me I love you!

What are all of my friends doing here??


Seriously, I can't believe it??


I love this Man!


My dear, sweet friends


My cute, cute sign (thank you Jacki)


So pretty and chocolate of course!




My beautiful b-day cake (thank you Aubs:)


What else could a b-day girl wish for?


Playing Games (my favorite)


13 push-ups in 30 sec. (DONE!)

3 comments:

Potters said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you had an awesome time at the party. Your hubby is a good man for getting it done.

herifords said...

We had a blast. Tell nate we expect another bash next year:)

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Yay! I'm so glad Nate did this for you Brooklynn :) You deserve it!! Looks like so much fun and such a cute little party with friends. Hope you guys had a fun family celebration too! Sorry we had to miss out... I really did want to stay! .... but Preston wanted to get home. Anyway, love you!!!