Thursday, November 18, 2010

Introducing "Harley"

So our neighbor has 3 Pomeranian dogs and got this cutie a couple of weeks ago. "Harley" wasn't getting along with her dogs and so I asked her if we could have him because Nate really likes Australian Shepards. So Sunday she brought him over and we fell in love with him. It's taken a lot of discipline to get Harley to quit chasing brownie around but they are finally starting to be ok with each other:) So call me crazy but Man do I have my hands full now, but I wouldn't change it! Isn't he the cutest dog you ever did see??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family, pooch! You look just like my Grandpa Webb's dog. A real man's dog! 2 boys v. 5 girls and counting!

Jacqueline Francis said...

AHHH HE IS SO SO SO CUTE!

Alison said...

You guys are crazy! He is cute though.

Bean said...

aaah you guys!! Now you for SURE need to find a house with a yard....and there's lotsa homes with big yards in Draper ;)

Potters said...

What a cute furry doggy!